Are you a KS2 teacher Teacher looking for a new position in September/October 2022 and happy to teach year 5?
Do you want a change of environment or looking for a supportive school with excellent CPD for your Teachers Training?
Academics LTD are currently supporting an Ofsted rated "GOOD" School based in Buckhurst Hill, Essex who are in the process of securing a KS2 Teacher (Year 5 ideally) for September or October 2022.
The School is open to both experienced Teachers and ECT's, with excellent support offered on site from SLT.
To be eligible for this role you must:
- Hold a current enhanced DBS certificate
- Have Qualified Teaching Status or equivalent
- Recent KS2 Teaching experience for experienced teachers or a genuine interest
- Have fantastic time management and organisational skills
- Good understanding of the national curriculum.
- To apply school policies as they have been agreed
- To ensure that the appropriate skills are taught and correctly applied to enable a high standard to be achieved by all children in all areas of the curriculum.
The Head of School is seeking a friendly, creative, and dedicated Teacher that wants to make a positive impact of student's lives daily. You will need to have a passion for teaching, willingness to learn and progress and have good behaviour management skills.
This is a happy and welcoming school which has high expectations both of its pupils and of its staff. The leadership team and teaching staff work well together and are highly regarded by the pupils and their parents.
KS2 Primary Teacher (Year 5)
September 2022 start
3 form entry
MPS1 - UPS3 Salary
TLR's available for Subject lead.
Car parking available
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV to or by clicking 'Apply Now'. If you have any questions, then don't hesitate to contact Ben Fox at Academics on , we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.