Web Designer for leading player in the web design industry, with studios based in Darlington.
This is a rare opportunity for a creative web site designer to further develop your digital media career. The role offers a negotiable basic salary dependant on experience plus benefits and overtime opportunities.
The ideal Web Designer:
* Good understanding of HTML/CSS.
* Competent user of the full Adobe software suite especially Photoshop and Dreamweaver.
* Experience in CMS software including Wordpress.
* Good understanding of ecommerce
* Experience with up to date SEO techniques.
* PHP experience is a big advantage but not essential.
* Excellent grammar and spelling ability
* Flexible to work overtime to fulfil client needs.
The company is looking for a flexible and enthusiastic individual to help cope with the massive demand they currently for websites.
The candidate must be able to show their portfolio upon request.
This vacancy is being advertised by flatraterecruiting the UK's leading Online Recruitment Agency. At flatraterecruiting we work differently to most recruiters, every time you apply to one of our vacancies, your CV goes through to the hiring manager to review. The hiring manager will then make the decision on your application and contact you directly.
By applying you are giving your consent for us to process your application and pass on your details to our client for review for this vacancy only