Our client is a global supplier of technical textiles to the aerospace, medical, military and composite sectors. They are currently seeking a Production Supervisor/Manager to join their thriving business.
Warp Knit Production Manager - The Role:
- This would be directly reporting to the Operations Director
- You will be tasked to assist with all aspects of production control and machine planning
- Taking responsibility for efficient production and the introduction of lean manufacturing
- The role will involve a combination of shop floor supervision and administrative work
Warp Knit Production Manager - The Candidate:
- An experienced fabric technician/production supervisor
- Must have a good understanding of warp knitting
- A good standard of education, competency in numeracy and literacy and strong IT skills
- A proactive, strong communicator with the skills to work as part of team or independently
- Attention to detail is essential with a strong commitment to quality and good work ethic
Warp Knit Production Manager - The Package:
- Competitive, DOE
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in these roles only short listed candidates will be contacted
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&I Search GDPR Policy.