Warehouse Team Manager (Prepack)
Magenta have just taken on the above role, it’s for a Fresh Produce Provider based on the North London / Hertfordshire border…so let’s start with the good stuff….
- £26,000-£28,000 per annum depending on experience
- 28 days inclusive of Bank Holidays. Holidays increase with service to 33 days.
- Retail Discount membership.
- Health Care Cash Plan membership.
- Further company tailored benefits achieved through service and commitment.
40 hours per week
Shift: 5/7 days on a rota basis
Core hours: 7am- 4pm or 9am-6pm
- Lead and engage the teams, managing them fairly and consistently, in a way that drives the company culture and supports our vision and values.
- To provide resource solutions ensuring that Warehouse activities support operational and customer requirements.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety requirements are adhered to, to provide a safe working environment.
- Making recommendations and improvements to the way the team operates.
- Managing performance, attendance, conduct of team.
- Organisational skills and management of results.
- Coaching & development of teams.
- Ability to effectively allocate and maximise resource.
- A self-starter with a hands-on, pragmatic approach.
- Professional manner and excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to delegate, remain in control and follow up issues as necessary.