Area: Rugby, CV23
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Warehouse Operatives to join a well-known branded company in the Rugby area with flexible working rotas and plenty of over time.
The role of a Warehouse Operative is offered on temporary to ongoing basis, potentially leading to permanent positions.
As a Warehouse Operative your duties will include:
* Working within a busy Industrial environment
* Working as part of a close team and have the initiative to work on your own accord
* Ensuring customer daily KPI'S are met.
As a warehouse Operative you will have the following skills and experience:
* Previous experience of working in an Industrial or like environment
* Manual handling experience
* Flexible attitude and team player
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Must be able to travel to Rugby
* Candidate must have a flexible approach to working hours
As a warehouse operative you will be expected to work Monday to Friday and Saturday & Sunday on a rota 6am-2pm/2pm-10pmon a rotational shift pattern or static Nights on 10pm-6am.
Over 40 hours worked is at double time.
Mornings/Afternoons - £8.72 Nights £9.47
Please apply with your Cv via the apply button or contact Jamie at our Birmingham office