AV Matrix needs a Warehouse Assistant to join the team. Don t miss this unique opportunity to work for a leading Yorkshire audio visual company!
Warehouse AssistantWetherby, LS23 7FAFull Time, Permanent£21,000 per annum
Please Note: Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK
About the Role
We supply audio visual equipment for event organisers across the UK and Europe.
We require a Warehouse Assistant to carry out general duties as directed by the Warehouse Manager, following AV Matrix safety procedures.
Your duties will include:
- To load and unload vehicles
- To prepare equipment for jobs
- To check equipment back into the warehouse using an online system
- To carry out quality control checks and to count and record stock figures
- To develop productive working relationships with colleagues and managers.
- To communicate effectively with colleagues, managers and any visitors.
- To be able to deal effectively and efficiently with queries and correspondence
- To be aware of and to follow all safety guidelines.
- To ensure accuracy in all systems and delivery quantities
- To assist in other duties as reasonable
- Occasionally assisting with other roles within AV Matrix
- To maintain and be involved in the production of cables and equipment
AV Matrix is a Yorkshire based audio visual company with clients nationwide. We work with business and private clients alike and have built a reputation for professional delivery to specification whilst always maintaining a friendly can do attitude. We work with the client to ensure all elements of an event complement each other, from the creative theme, to technical projectors, lighting, sound and staging.
We do award ceremonies, conferences, corporate dinners, lectures, fashion shows, concerts and even weddings; you name it. Companies that we work with include: Anglian Water, Pure Gym and Asda as well as society and charity events.
Simply put we love what we do. We constantly strive for perfection; this is what we come to work for!
- Uniform provided
- Free parking
- Tea/coffee provided
How to apply for the role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, click "apply" today and check your inbox for an email providing more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any supporting documents.
You must be authorised to work in the UK. No agencies please.
Other suitable skills and experience includes: Warehouse Operative, Warehouse, Production Operative, Picker, Packer, FLT, Stock Management, Warehouse Jobs