A leading provider of rehabilitation services nationwide to the corporate, general, and private medical insurance sectors is seeking a qualified Vocational Case Manager to join their team.
This is a remote (work from home-based) role but you may be required to cover your local region for any in-person assessments (travel expenses and travel time will be reimbursed). The successful candidate will be as passionate about delivering excellent customer service as they are first-class clinical assessment services.
About the role:Our services are delivered in-person, remotely via video or telephonically, thus being a great fit around busy schedules. The complexity of our services ranges from assisting employers with employees who are struggling at work but who haven t been absent, right the way through to life changing circumstances and assessing capability (or disability) to work within the role or business.
- 2 year of clinical/practitioner experience
- Understanding of absence management and HR/employment policies (preferred)
- Experience of rehabilitation case management (preferred)
- Tax at Source
- Competitive, market-related hourly salary
- Travel expenses (service delivery) fully covered
- Home working, office access, and flexible working hour opportunities
- FTE 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (accrued by Workers)
- Company pension scheme with company contribution (6%)
- Online yoga and monthly Wellbeing webinars
- Robust & experienced case management team on hand to support (multi-disciplinary)
- Professional memberships sponsored under permanent contracts
Sounds interesting? Please click APPLY for immediate consideration.
Candidates with previous experience in or job titles including; Occupational Nurse, Qualified Therapist, Psychologist, Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist may also be considered for the role.