Title: Utilita Home Advisor
Department: ECO and New Initiatives
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our ECO and New Initiatives department as the Utilita Home Advisor.
What we can offer you?
We offer you all the benefits you'd expect from one of the nation's biggest and best energy challengers, including: competitive salary, contributory pension scheme, bonus up to 5% of salary and a health care scheme. You'll also get the chance to work for one of the top CEOs in the UK, as voted for by Glassdoor's 2021 Employee's Choice Awards
What does this role involve?
Our ECO and New Initiatives department plays a key role in the future development of Utilita.
Day to day, you will;
* you will contact existing customers and explain the benefits of the Eco services available and establish eligibility;
* liaise with suppliers, industry third parties and internal stakeholders in respect of compliance with government schemes;
* You will be responsible for managing diaries and be the point of contact for customers, surveyors and engineers.
Who we are looking for?
You will require exceptional time management skills, as you will be dealing with multiple opportunities at varied stages of the process. Ability to build rapport is important as you will be liaising with multiple departments across the company.
Knowledge of government schemes in the energy sector (including ECO, LAD, HUG, LA Flex, RHI and Boiler Upgrade Grant) would be advantageous.
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
* The opportunity to win tickets to major outdoor events with Utilita Extra -including, gigs and shows at the Utilita Newcastle, Sheffield and Birmingham arenas.
* Discounted employee energy tariffs.
* We are a patron of the Princes Trust and offer all our staff a paid volunteering day every year plus various fun fund raisers.
* A health care scheme that includes dental, eye care, treatments, and diagnostics health consultations.
* Death in service, twice your annual salary.
* Employee Assistance Programme with access to counselling support, legal and financial advice 24/7 365 days a year, as well as a GP line and Your Care