Night Logistics and Transport Supervisor who has transport and logistics experience with good customer service, organisational, time management and administrative skills is required for a well-established company based in Grays, West Thurrock, Essex.
SALARY: £28,000 per annum
LOCATION: Grays, West Thurrock, Essex
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Night Shift, 4 on / 4 off working from around 19:00hrs until 07:00hrs
KEY REQUIREMENT: Candidates MUST have Transport Industry Experience
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Night Logistics and Transport Supervisor who has transport and logistics experience with good customer service, organisational, time management and administrative skills.
Working as the Night Logistics and Transport Supervisor you will support the Transport Managers in understanding all tasks to meet both customer and business expectations.
As the Night Logistics and Transport Supervisor you will work the night shift, liaising with drivers to confirm their movements, logging data, liaising with customers and managing any general transport duties.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the Night Logistics and Transport Supervisor include:
- Contacting drivers at the beginning of the shift to confirm their movements.
- Monitoring drivers movements to ensure drivers arrive at their correct destination and that moves are carried out to plan
- Logging arrival times on daily move spreadsheet
- Counting the number of moves for each customer and inputting these onto the relevant spreadsheets
- Calculating and logging mileage of Quest vehicles
- Assisting with the daily vehicle planning in line with customer requirements
- Issuing of site maps to drivers as required
- Raise subcontractor requests for any fleet work undertaken and input these onto the website
- Work with the customer to ensure changes to activities are implemented and agreed upon where required
- Any other general transport office duties
- Experience working within a transport environment
- Good understanding of driver regulations and compliance regulations would be advantageous
- CPC qualification would be advantageous
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment and adhering to strict delivery performance criteria set by the customer
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P9315
Full-Time, Permanent Transport and Logistics Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Grays, West Thurrock, Essex. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.