Would you like to join a company that offers full training and support to kick start a career in the Water Industry?
Do you have a full clean Driving Licence?
We are recruiting for a number of Trainee Field Technicians who will be covering your local area. You will be required to assist in leak detection activities. Full training is provided.
This role is working days - 40 hours per week
* The role requires you to deploy and retrieve loggers (small metal listening devices) within a DMA (district metered area) for water companies.
* The day to day duties include deploying loggers on the client's furniture, most likely on fire hydrants and valves and normally 80-100 loggers deployed per day.
* The loggers will need to be retrieved 24 hours later and downloaded to see what results have been captured and the process repeated (the loggers capture constant leakage noise between optical times of 2.00 - 4.00 am and the noise is given in Decibels)
* This is a manual job which may involve lifting, stretching and bending and experience of driving long hours is beneficial.
This would suit a Driver, Van Driver, Multidrop Driver, Meter Reader, Noise Logging Technician, Field Technician, Labourer, Warehouse Operative or somebody with a manual working/outdoor background who is looking for a change in career.
The successful applicant must possess:
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* A full UK manual driving licence as a vehicle and fuel card will be provided for work purposes
* Flexible working hours
* Company vehicle and fuel card
* Full training
Full training will be given on the following:
* EUSR Water Hygiene Training
* Unit 2 Street Works
This is an amazing opportunity to get into the water industry.
Please note that this role is subject to compulsory drug and alcohol testing and DBS checks.
If you are looking for a fantastic career as a Trainee Field Technician and want to work for a forward-thinking Company then apply now with your current updated CV.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to reply to all applications. If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, then please accept that your application has been unsuccessful for the role we currently have advertised.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Finlay Jude Associates Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please take a look at our website for further opportunities