TP141 Protection & Design Engineer - North East
Amoria Bond are currently looking for a TP141 Protection & Control Design Engineer to join our Client who are an ever expanding global organisation. This role will be based in the North East on an initial 12 month contract with a strong likelihood of extension.
The ideal Protection Design Engineer will have experience in:
- Transmission Secondary Protection and Control Design Engineer Roles.
- Extensive Electrical Knowledge.
- AC & DC Schematic diagram design.
- Interface Drawings (WD's, GA's).
- Circuit Breaker Trip & Close calculations.
- Control GEM's / I/O Schedules.
- National Grids technical Design Documents (DH, CH, TS, TP, PS).
- Interface Drawings
- Client Facing Roles.
- Delivering protection system solutions to National Grid.
- Configuration of protection IED configuration files.
- Factory acceptance testing.
- AC / DC Loading calculations.
- DIGSI 5 experience.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work on behalf of a global organisation who are consistently winning new projects.
If you are interested and have the skills required or know of anyone that does, please send your CV or call Ryan on (phone number removed) for further information.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role. Amoria Bond are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors to some of the world's largest organisations. As a contractor working through Amoria Bond we can offer:
First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost