We are currently looking for a Temporary Works Design Engineer to work for a major Tier 1 contractor across projects in London.
The ideal candidate will have experience working for either a well established principal contractor and will have experience working with both design and temp works.
Role and responsibilities :
- Coordination between the design, site team and client.
- Managing all construction on site temporary works
- Approving works
- Issuing permits to workforce
- Producing required quality assurance related documentation
- Civil Engineering Degree/HNC or equivalent
- TWC ticket
- Experience coordinating and arranging with design for temporary works
- Coordination and construction management related to the processes of temporary works
If this interests you please submit your CV as soon as possible to Paul Nevin at Randstad CPE.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.