JTH Recruitment has another great opportunity for a Telesales and Sales Support person to work for our 1st class client that really values their employees. They are an incredibly compassionate employer who believes that flexibility and understanding are fundamental to creating the kind of workplace that their teams want to be part of. Some examples of this are 25 days of holiday plus bank holidays, bonus schemes, an on-site recreational room and events organised by both the client and the team. The role is varied and combines calling existing customers to make them aware of new or existing products or servies that they may not be using. Also contacting new customers and general office sales support. My client are offering a competitive salary and an incentive scheme.
They are looking for an experienced, hungry, results drives Telesales agent to join their customer focused sales team at their office based just outside of Stamford and within easy commuting distance of Peterborough. The candidates will need to have a history of sales lead generation and conversion, the right person will have the ability to drive warm leads to conversion and generate their own leads through cold calls where necessary.
* Demonstrate first class customer service
* Outbound direct sales calls during and after marketing campaigns
* Outbound calls to recruit existing customers into campaigns or surveys
* Inbound sales support calls
* Assist and support the remote sales managers, creating leads
* Engage with existing customers to upsell equipment to agreed kpi's
* Gathering of market information and product knowledge
* Sales team administration