Location: Hull & East Riding
Pay rate: £11.55per hour
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8 hours per day
Are you interested in the unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing sectors in the UK? Our client provides end to end technology and communications resource. With 20 years in the industry, they believe that creating positive long-term relationships with satisfied customers will ensure their long-term success. They provide a programme of continued training and development to their team to ensure they keep up with the fast-evolving industry and are able to perform any task to the highest standards.
They are looking for new team members to join their family run business as a full-time trainee/telecommunication technician.
• Must hold a full UK driving licence for at least 12 months with no more than 6 points on your licence
• Hold a valid NRSWA street works Operative unit 2 card (desirable)
• Hold or have held Openreach overhead, underground and fibre accreditation modules (desirable)
• Have experience of working on Openreach/KCOM networks (desirable)
• Confident working at heights and in the underground network
• Excellent communication skills
• Risk assessment and hazard identification and a strong focus on Health and Safety practices.
On offer is an excellent benefits package which includes:
• Industry qualifications
• Your work clothing and personal safety equipment will all be provided
• 20 days annual holiday plus bank holidays
Career progression opportunities
• Competitive earning potential
• Salary is negotiable and dependent on experience/qualifications
To apply for this role please apply online or contact our local branch on (phone number removed) for more information.
This role would suit: Telecomms, engineer, technician, driver, general operatives,driver
Commutable from: Beverley, Hull, Barton, Scunthorpe, Grimsby, Driffield