Are you looking for a new and rewarding technical challenge?
Competitive salary + benefits + overtime + ongoing training and progression
TMS UK Ltd are market leaders within the field of Ground Service Equipment repair and maintenance.
This is a varied position where you will play a crucial part in the success of the company by offering your expert mechanical knowledge in order to diagnose and repair customer equipment, such as towing tractors, aircraft tugs, baggage elevators and a variety of specialist, unique vehicles. The suitable candidate will be mechanically skilled and a good problem solver in order to effectively maintain on-ite equipment.
This is an exciting prospect for someone from a mechanical or electrical background, who is looking to develop their skill-set through working in a varied and dynamic role.
* Diagnosing and repairing on-site vehicles within the airport ground service equipment industry
* Workshop and Airside based position, working on a wide variety of equipment
* 4 on 4 off shifts - Permanent days, mix of Days and Lates or permanent Nights
* Comes from a mechanical background such as motor vehicle, HGV or plant
* Looking for training and development
* Previous experience working small or heavy plant equipment desirable
* Able to obtain an airside pass which requires a criminal record check and 5 year history verification
* A valid UK driving licence
TMS UK Ltd is able to accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom only