We are working with a successful FM service provider who have a contract to deliver hard FM to a key corporate client in Wiltshire. The business are looking for a Technical Services Manager to oversee and manage all hard FM, including maintenance, reactive and project work.
The role would suit somebody electrically or mechanically qualified (C&G/HNC/17th/18th/19th edition etc), very client facing with a focus on relationship building and stakeholder management.
* You must have experience of managing hard FM teams, managing senior stakeholders, with a good working knowledge of the corporate market and have a strong mechanical or electrical background as you will be expected to ensure that all works meets the current regulations and the statutory compliance if the site maintained.
* You will be required to manage your own P&L and have autonomy to commission work and put strategic saving plans in place which are in the best interest of the contract, you will be expected to bring industry best practice to the contracts that you manage.
* You will be expected to manage all minor works on the sites in a safe and professional manner with limited input from the central project team and deliver them to high standard meeting the clients' expectations.
* We are looking for someone to work in partnership with the end client to identify innovations and cost and/or energy savings that could be achieved on their estate in line with there strategic goals.
* You will report into the Service Provider's Account Manager and may at time be asked to attend monthly meetings and present data and case studies from you site experience of presenting at a senior level is desirable
Responsibilities will include:
* Delivery of an excellent workplace experience to customers, focusing on operational delivery, effective planned preventative maintenance, compliance with legislative obligations and industry best practice guidelines and the management of reactive works and supplier relationships.
* Actively manage you're your team to develop them and the service on the site taking an active part in the logging, investigating and remedying of HSQE concerns and ensure this is replicated in direct reports.
* Actively engaging in the provision of service innovation projects, programs and processes.
* Keeping the client contract owner informed and updated through formal and informal communications
* Controlling the costs of both direct and indirect service delivery, operating to budgetary constraints, and ensuring resource is provided to contractually defined levels.
* Identifying opportunities for cost saving and reporting them to the client and pursuing initiatives for energy saving.
In return you will receive a generous package of £60,000 + bonus and some other great benefits.
For more information please get in contact by clicking apply, to send a copy of your CV