Veritas Education are currently looking for SEN Teaching Assistants, experienced from all Phases and subjects to work at our client Special needs schools in Burnley and Blackburn. If you are a looking to work in with the SEN sector within schools, we will be able to offer you both part-time and full-time work in local schools now and for September start.
We have a high number of both Supply and Long-term positions starting with immediate start and we would love to work with you! Even if you were looking to work for 1 day a week or 5 days a week, we would love to hear from you. We have excellent schools and close partnerships with both SEN and Mainstream Schools across Lancashire and can offer you work as soon as possible.
We are particularly interested in experiences of teaching young people with: -
- Pathological Demand Avoidance
- Challenging Behaviour
- Down syndrome
- Global Delay
- Multi-Sensory Impairment (MSI)
- Non-Verbal Learning Difficulties (NLD)
- Hearing Impairment (HI)
These roles might be ideal for you if: -
- You have previous Teaching experience regardless of subject or age groups.
- You have a keen interest in Special needs.
- You are available full-time or part-time.
Benefits of working with Veritas: -
- Working within school hours: (Apply online only) (Or half days are possible).
- Get relevant paid SEN experience.
- Build professional relationships with SEN schools in Preston. (We introduce you to a number of schools with different age and SEN/D provisions to ensure you get to know the schools in your area.
- The advantage of working for reputable SEN schools where there is lots of support from the SLTs and established SEN learning support teams.
- You will gain great amount of knowledge about supporting students with additional needs.
- You will be considered for future career development opportunities.
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
- We care about your training and development and provide Online SEN Courses to complete and extend you knowledge within the area.
- Great referral scheme - £100 recommend a friend bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to: -
- Have experience and confidence of working with young people with additional needs.
- You will need to work as a SEN Teaching Assistant and any additional training in SEN is highly beneficial.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
- To be considered for the role of SEN Teacher or Teaching Assistant positions, it is essential that you have recent experience in a classroom setting and have a recognised Qualifications.
If this is the ideal role for you, please apply today with an up to date copy of your CV or call Marcus at Veritas for a confidential discussion on (phone number removed).
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
You must have legal right to work in the UK
You must be willing to attend a registration interviewVeritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community