Are you looking for a new challenge within secondary schools? Have you worked in care previously but are now ready for a change?
Role: Learning Support Assistant/ SEN Teaching Assistant
Full and Part time
Protocol Education is looking to recruit experienced support staff to work with pupils with various needs such as:
- Autism (ASC) is often diagnosed during education and pupils may need support in class to keep them on task and potentially deal with any behaviour issues
- Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD) (including Down Syndrome) can mean pupils fall behind, become isolated from friends and need support to adjust and work at a pace to suit their ability
- Specific Learning Difficulties (SpLD) such as Dyslexia can mean a pupil needs support understanding work set and keeping on track special adjustments may be required and extra time to embed new topics and learning is often supported with learning support
- Physical Disability may require access, personal care or mobility
These are the most common types of SEN you will come across in schools.
Do you have experience in one or more of these needs or do you hold any relevant qualifications wanting to apply it in practice?
What Protocol Education can offer:
- Protocol Education is a national company with strong and long-standing links to Schools across the country. We work closely with a number of schools in the Doncaster and Worksop area
- Competitive salary
- A dedicated consultant
Protocol offers flexible roles; daily supply, long-term placements and a choice of part-time or full-time roles.
What we require from you:
- References from two of your most recent employers.
- Have a valid DBS, which is on the update service or be willing apply for a new one
- Have the right to work in the UK
If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you. Apply for the role or call Lauren on (phone number removed)