Do you have experience working with young children in a primary or secondary school setting?
Are you looking to support and make a different to young students lives?
Due to the impact of COVID a number of schools across Hertfordshire are looking for more skilled individuals to support their students not just with their academic studies but also with their social, emotional and mental health as well as behaviour.
Would you love to make an impact? Then apply TODAY!
- Opportunities for career progression
- Full time/part time - you choose
- Rewarding and appreciated
To be successful you must have:
- Experience of supporting children in an educational setting
- Relevant childcare experience (Must be able to provide 2 references)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Commitment to supporting students in small groups or 1:1 basis
- Supporting the development of your key children
- Communicating with parents and carers over children's progress
If this is what you are looking for then contact us today.
Call Danielle on (phone number removed) or send your CV to (url removed) to book your local registration meeting.
Successful applications are subject to enhanced DBS and referencing checks. Randstad Education is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children