Are you an experienced Developer with a passion for innovation? Our client is looking for someone to work across their existing solutions and come up with improvements and new features as well as suggest new product ideas and concepts. This is a great opportunity to work across innovative products that provide secure and efficient solutions for their clients needs. They are looking for someone who isn't afraid to come up with new concepts and ideas and who wants to work for a business that actively promotes this. This is a niche business with a really interesting portfolio of solutions and technologies. This role will be predominantly a work from home role with occasional travel to the office.
- Design, develop and maintain the businesses existing solutions
- Suggest improvements to the solutions as well as work innovatively to create new features and solutions
- Write quality and efficient code
- Work collaboratively with the wider development team and business
- Ensuring that the security of the solutions is considered at all times
- Good communication skills within the team, and with customers and suppliers
- Pragmatic problem-solving skills when faced with novel technical issues
- Knowledge of C# .NET, Microsoft SQL Server, IIS, and Windows Services
- Ability to read and review code to ensure it meets required security standards
- Ability to review and complete formal compliance documentation
- Ability to read technical specifications and translate them into development tasks
- Ability to understand security bulletins and apply them to a network environment
- Ability to understand custom web systems and APIs and write technical documentation for them
- Ability to document internal processes and periodic compliance activities
- Knowledge of TCP networking, firewalls, TLS, and byte-level communication protocols
- Knowledge of Certificate management and cryptographic systems
If you are an experienced Developer looking for a new challenge, please do get in touch. The client offers flexible working hours and the ability to work from home the majority of the time if preferred. This role is with Cathedral Appointments on an exclusive basis.
Closing Date: Please note that we will accept applications up to the closing date, however all suitable candidates will be submitted as soon as received, and the client reserves the right to appoint before the closing date.
If you have the skills and experience stated, please apply NOW!