Job title: Supply Chain Manager
Job Type: Contract
Start date: Immediate
Duration: 12 Months
Pay rate: Up to £32.82 P/H PAYE (£42.74 p/h Umbrella)
Hours of work: 37 hours per week
Our Client, a leader in Nuclear Generation for the UK is seeking a Fuel Supply Team Member to join on a contractual basis. Working with various stakeholders and travel required to suppliers in the UK and potentially overseas you will be responsible for supporting the safe, ongoing supply of Nuclear fuel to the stations. This is an opportunity to directly support the UK energy industry and ensure that the stations are able to fulfil their requirements. You will be able to manage risk and provide constructive challenges to suppliers that enables ongoing high-quality services.
Applicants must have experience of the following:
* Degree level in relevant engineering, science, or commercial discipline
* Experience in a technical engineering, scientific or commercial related role
* Knowledge of Nuclear fuel manufacturing processes
* A strong understanding of commercial contracts processes
* Manage fuel and component supply chain to ensure safe uninterrupted delivery of nuclear fuel to stations.
* Interface with fuel and component suppliers to ensure that maximum value is gained through collaborative relationships.
* Review fuel quality to ensure safe delivery of nuclear fuel to stations.
* Manage additional/new contracts associated with nuclear fuel supply projects, including third party surveillance contracts. Support negotiation of such contracts.
* You will be responsible for managing risk and obsolescence issues
* Audits will be required to maintain appropriate standards and adherence to regulations
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment business
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants