CALLING ALL STUDIO TRAFFIC & PRODUCTION MANAGERS - WE'RE HIRING!
Role: Studio Traffic & Production Manager
Hours: Permanent, Full time, 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday
Location: Islington (Angel), London
Salary: £40,000 per annum
At VF Recruitment we are proud to work in partnership with such a fresh and forward-thinking organisation such as this. Our client is working in the cat food market, offering specifically designed food made for enjoyment and cat health. They use 100% fresh premium meat, and they are Hiring Now!
They are a growing, ambitious, passionate high growth start-up. With an in-house team of vets and nutritionists they are led by their mission to make cats healthier and happier. They're proud of what they do, proud of their exceptional products that are already making a genuine difference for their clients/customers with fantastic reviews and you'll be a central part of that.
As our first Studio Manager, you can be anywhere from Junior to Mid in terms of experience. What matters to us most is that you're the kind of person that knows how to make things happen - you're highly proactive and most importantly an organisational powerhouse who absorbs chaos and gives back calm. Plus, you've already built that little black book of freelancer contacts to tap into for when creative deadlines collide. Along with the traditional traffic management role, you'll also be responsible for bringing creative ideas to life by coordinating and producing creative shoots with the creative team. By deep diving and overseeing all creative project requirements from start to finish, you'll make sure the creative process is given the time to produce excellent work while also managing deadlines to ensure timely delivery. You'll support our growing Creative team to inspire their work, always pushing for better in what we do. Constantly seeking inspiration for yourself and the team, you'll stay up to date with the latest D2C trends and ideas, the best social content and email marketing - and of course, the funniest memes for cat parents.
* Managing the creative team's daily workload, including the review and refining of creative briefs from stakeholders
* Planning, assigning and scheduling of creative briefs into our internal studio team, as well as the sourcing and managing of freelancers when required, to meet deadlines
* Updating stakeholders on the status of their briefs, including the prioritising of briefs according to the business' key goals when needed
* On-going organisation of creative folders to ensure all assets are up to date, version controlled and easily accessible
* Coordinating and producing creative shoots, owning all logistics for pre-production, production and post-production elements
* Managing all creative costings, budgets and timelines efficiently
* Continually developing and optimising the creative work flow to achieve creative excellence and efficiencies
* 2+ years' experience in a Traffic Manager or Production Manager role where you've created a little black book of freelance designers, copywriters, videographers and more
* You have the ability to pre-empt resource issues and solve proactively using internal and freelance creative teams to ensure deadlines are met
* You're organised and can work at pace and thrive under tight deadlines
* You're passionate about beautiful, thoughtful and engaging copy and creative
* You collaborate well - but you motivate yourself on your own too
* Integrity, transparency and directness are non-negotiable values to you
* Ideally you have a cat, or two or three! And you are passionate about doing the right thing for them!
What we offer:
* Career-defining opportunity in being instrumental to scaling our brand, fast
* Meaningful equity in a fast growing, early-stage business
* No egos and a small, close-knit team
* Monthly team socials
* 25 days of holiday every year plus your birthday off
* 4 weeks WFA (work from anywhere) policy
* 1-2 days WFH every week
* 12-weeks paternity / maternity leave
* Discount on our range of fresh Pet meals
* Comprehensive AXA health insurance including optical and dental
* Yearly personal development budget
* Company pension
* Office perks such as: fresh fruit, soft drinks and all the tea and coffee you can drink, weekly pastries, great banter and a cat (and dog) friendly office
To apply for this vacancy or request more information please send your CV in application to VF Recruitment.
Please Note: When it come to your privacy, at VF Recruitment - we take it seriously.
All you need to know is that when you apply, we will process your details with the utmost care, we pass on your application for the clients review for the vacancy you have applied for only. We may contact you via telephone/text/email in regards to the vacancy, but your data is held and processed in accordance of your application for the vacancy, in terms of recruitment fulfilment.
If you have any pre-application questions please contact us first, just let us know the job reference, Thanks and Good luck, VF Recruitment