We are looking for a store manager in the Sudbury area.
Are you an experienced Retail Manager looking for the opportunity to work for a company that will give you the autonomy to trade your store to deliver success?
Our client is one of the fastest growing independent retailers across the Midlands and South East. They represent the very best in 'value retailing' offering customers constantly changing quality stock at the lowest prices. Their strong heritage of over 40 years in the industry has enabled them to become a dominant player in the market today.
As an ideal candidate you will already be a Store or Senior Retail Manager and have a real passion for delivering great sales and service. You will need to be a real people person and team player and this combined with your excellent commercial skills will enable you to engage and inspire your team.
* You will be responsible for maximising sales and performance across all KPI's through building a highly engaged and high performing team
* Have full autonomy for the running of the store, planning and implementing promotions as well as building links with the local community
* Lead from the front with a hands-on approach you will create a truly amazing place to work and shop
* Ensure the store delivers exceptional standards of merchandising and stock control
As a successful candidate you will be rewarded with:
* Salary linked to experience
* 20% staff discount across all brands in the group
* 5% contributory pension scheme
* 28 days annual holiday, which increases to 32 days inline with service
* Extra day off for your birthday
* Friendly and supportive working environment
* Opportunities to progress within the group
* Onsite parking
If you have retail management experience within a fast paced environment and are looking for a new challenge we want to hear from you