Stock Controller with proven experience in stock control within a manufacturing environment required for permanent position at leading manufacturer based in East Ipswich. The role will involve correcting, maintaining and improving stock inaccuracies, investigating stock variances and identifying and rectifying the root causes of stock variance.
Duties will include:
* Managing and co-ordinating stock take and cycle counting activities to ensure high parts supply service levels to production and ultimately external customers.
* Correcting stock inaccuracies following cycle counting activities in line with company stock adjustment procedures.
* Carrying out root cause analysis to identify root causes of stock inaccuracy and then rectifying
* Calculating and publishing stock accuracy levels.
* Maximising accuracy of stock figures in line with site KPIs.
Applicants must have experience of stock control within manufacturing, good IT skills and attention to detail.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving organisation which can offer 24 days leave plus Bank Holidays, life assurance, pension and continued professional development. Hours 7am - 3pm, Monday to Friday