When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work at a leading Hospice who aspires to a world in which all dying people and those close to them have access to care and support, whenever and wherever they need it. St Christopher's Hospice was founded in 1967 by Dame Cicely Saunders and formed part of the modern hospice movement. Proudly celebrating over 50 years and with a turnover of over £20 million, we provide invaluable care and support to over 7,500 people across the five London Boroughs of Bromley, Croydon, Lambeth, Lewisham and Southwark.
Your new role
We have truly rewarding positions available for passionate and committed registered nurses to join our enthusiastic and dedicated team within our in-patient unit. Nursing is the pillar of providing excellent end of life care and we need hard working, resilient and empathic nurses to sustain this.
To succeed in this role
You will need to deliver skilled and compassionate nursing care of the highest quality. You will have the ability to work effectively in a demanding environment, with experience of nursing terminally ill people and caring for their families.
Benefits of joining St Christopher's
* You will gain a stimulating and rewarding career with an opportunity to influence and make a real difference in the community
* Access to excellent training and development opportunities
* A number of health and wellbeing schemes
* A competitive contributory pension scheme and life assurance scheme with generous beneficiary plan
* Access to plenty of free local street parking.
Closing date: 27th October 2020 at Midnight