6 months contract initially
£250 - £300 per day
"Our client is a well-established company which has become one of the UK's leading multi-disciplinary railway infrastructure contractors, with over 70 years' experience in both the heavy and light rail infrastructure sectors."
Our client is looking for an experienced SSOW/Possession Planner with a SSOW ticket and proven rail experience.
* Thorough knowledge of the Rule Book, Group Standards and other documentation relating to Possessions, SSOW planning and electrical isolations
* Excellent working knowledge of SSOW planning tools
* Understanding of key operational roles and how they can affect engineering access
* Responsible for the production of project SSOW plans to time and budget
* Ensure the safety culture is authentic zero accident / incident.
* Plan safe systems of work for nominated projects with appropriate safety and performance measures applied, within required timescales
* Maintain accurate and detailed records of SSOW plans
* Produce plans compliant with operational standards, rules and procedures
* Attend site to identify risks / hazards, enabling production of robust SSOW plans
Book track access as required through Network Rail's Green Zone Access process
* Ensure appropriate risk assessments are carried out prior to issue of SSOW plans
Assist in resolving track access conflicts to deliver the Siemens plan, whilst minimising commercial risk
If you are available for an immediate starting contract and have the relevant experience in the Rail industry, then please get in touch today!
By emailing your CV to Amy Naden at Vital: a m y . n a d e n
The partnering concept promoted by Vital means that we work together with candidates and clients to achieve your career and recruitment objectives. For clients, the result is cost effective, culture-compatible solutions that make staff selection, recruitment, and retention far easier.
For candidates it means a personal and professional relationship that will help you through every stage of obtaining your ideal job and pursuing your career goals