Join the Hooray team!
Are you tired of ever changing and unfair commission structures? Have you proven ability to build, develop and maintain a high performing desk within either the commercial, healthcare or education space? Would you like to join a fresh, exciting and ethical recruitment business in the heart of Cheltenham?
If it's a yes to the above, please read on!
What we can offer you:
- A flexible and supportive working environment with a clear career development plan
- Training / apprenticeships and study support on offer
- A unique, impressive and innovative brand to leverage from
- A generous UNCAPPED commission and bonus structure
- 23 days' annual leave to start and rising with length of service (+ buy / sell options)
- 4 days volunteering per year in addition to your annual leave
- Early Friday finish
- Time in lieu for events attended out of core working hours
- Flexibility with WFH and family friendly
- Increased pension contributions for length of service
- Healthcare and wellbeing packages
- Weekly delivery of fresh fruit to the office
- Regular award days and evenings out if successfully hitting quarterly / annual targets!
- Friendly, open, honest and ethical approach to everything we do as a business
What we will need from you:
- Ambition, drive, tenacity and positivity in droves!
- Evidence of building a high achieving desk in commercial, healthcare or education, ideally as a vertical market
- Determination, commitment and resilience
- An understanding that the telephone is your friend!
- Strong commercial and business acumen
- Self motivation, ability to bounce back quickly and a high work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent
- A full UK driving license
This is a truly exciting opportunity for a uniquely talented individual who understands that exceptional customer service and a sales driven approach is key to building a business in this highly competitive market. Also, someone that appreciates the persistence, time and care that goes into nurturing a client / candidate relationship and going the extra mile is what counts!
Please note that while significant agency recruitment experience is greatly preferred, we will consider candidates from a healthcare, education or commercial background with proven, target driven sales experience.
For an informal and confidential discussion please contact Richard or Ian directly.
Hooray is a small and growing independent Recruitment business committed to ethical recruitment.
DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE FOR THIS ROLE? EARN A £150 REWARD FOR ANY SUCCESSFUL REFERRAL! T&C'S APPLY.
Hooray are proud corporate members of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation, the leading professional body for the UK Recruitment industry.