•Teaching up to GCSE
•ASAP Start -1 Term Cover Initially
•Long Term Supply Cover
Our client school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Spanish Teacher that can teach KS3 and KS4 Spanish to join them ASAP to cover a sickness cover through to Christmas, which may extend. The school's perfect MFL Teacher will be able to create a fun, vibrant place of learning that facilitates outstanding levels of achievement. You should have a teaching style that adopts a positive demeanour and filters to your class. We want to meet a Spanish Teacher who can raise and maintain high expectations within their class and balance fun with hard work in their lessons.
Our client is a is a fully inclusive academy for 11-19 year olds, and in September 2019 they moved into their state of the art brand new school buildings. They provide an engaging learning environment, with an innovative curriculum, personalised care and support plus a broad enrichment programme for all students. Developing wider learning and student's creativity and independence is encouraged through a stimulating range of extra-curricular activities. Along with a supportive leadership team, they aim to provide a world-class educational environment for their community. They have the highest aspirations for all students and will ensure they achieve the best possible outcomes, through outstanding teaching, an engaging curriculum and quality care and support.
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), after completing a PGCE, Graduate Teaching Program (GTP), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed), QTLS or equivalent overseas teaching qualification
• Be a skilled teacher, capable of delivering high-quality teaching and learning outcomes
• Be able to enthuse pupils through engaging and interactive lessons
• Have a dedicated and creative approach when planning lessons and delivering learning activities
• Differentiate effectively, ensuring that the needs of all learners are met, including those pupils on the EAL and SEN registers
• Promote positive behaviour in line with the school's values
• Be committed to your own development and demonstrate a willingness to share good practice
• Set high expectations of achievement and progress, supporting your pupils to reach their full potential.
Please apply as soon as possible by emailing an up to date CV to Katie or by calling First2Education on (phone number removed) for more details