My client are a rapidly growing PCB Assembly company based in Pudsey, Leeds.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and diligent team player to work alongside the Product and Innovation Lead.
This is a hands on role with responsibility for the manufacture of PCB's using the SMT Pick and Place machine.
You will also be responsible for ensuring that Manufacturing files are kept up to date.
They work closely with their customers on their innovatitve projects, moving from small quantity prototypes to small production runs.
Customers are at the forefront of everything they do and so you will be expected to communicate with them at all stages of their projects.
You must have a keen eye for detail.
You will receive training from the very experienced team and we expect this role to lead to progression within the company.
Roles and Responsibilities
Skills and Aptitude
* Basic understanding and knowledge of Electonics is essential.
* Experience of operating a Pick and Place machine is essential
* Inspection and rework capability of SMT components is essential.
* Testing experience preferred
* Excellent communication skills are essential
* Customer focussed
* Team player
* Working knowledge of Office 365 applications, One Drive, Teams, Outlook, excel and Word is orefered
* Ability to work under pressure
* Ambition and Drive to progress
* Self motivated
To ensure customer deadlines are met
* To communicate with customers
* To work effectively and efficiently
* To communicate with and support the wider business
* To maintain up to date and accurate Manufacturing data