Site Service maintenance engineer - Port Talbot - £27,000 - £30,000
My client is looking for an experienced site service engineer who will ideally have a mechanical and electrical bias with good all-round abilities in both disciplines, some fluid power knowledge is essential to the role.
Due to the nature of the environment and our focus on safety, an industrial background would be preferred.
* Work in close conjunction with the site manager.
* Preventative and reactive maintenance on various machines within the dept. Part of the job role-on-site, as a company representative you will be liaising with customers, good communication skills both at shop floor and senior management level is essential.
* As well as machines, we provide labour and refractory products on site. Duties will include assisting other employees and monitoring refractory performance.
* The successful candidate will be given free reign and improve current maintenance schedules. As well as organise workshop and storage area.
* Report using Microsoft office software, knowledge of health and safety
* Passport to safety and FLT licence would be an advantage but not essential
Hours of Work:
* 40 hour week/flexible days
* When required the applicant must be prepared to work outside of these hours to cover the job
* 25 days annual leave
Immediate start for the right candidate