Falcon Green are currently assisting, a Top 25 Main Contractor, who have asked us to supply the business an experienced Site Engineer on a large industrial new build distribution centre in Ashford. The project is expected to go to site in November and run for a minimum of 12 months. This role has the potential to run for the full life cycle of the project with the potnetial for future works. This role can be offered on a temporary or permanent basis.
Site Engineer Roles & Responsibilities:
* Producing daily diaries.
* Providing as built surveys and redline sketches.
* Providing onsite materials quantities and measurement of completed works.
* Attending daily pre-works briefings.
* Setting out of projects
* Producing RFI's & producing and closing out Client's
* Ensuring that all work carried out is to the highest standard possible in line with the specification and the Client standards manual.
* Checking contractors submissions, drawings and calculations
* Reporting to the Project Manager and supporting Site Team.
* Keeping comprehensive records of works done and labour and plant returns.
* Assisting the Quantity Surveyor with respect to measurements and pay applications
The ideal candidate must have previously worked on a large industrial new build distribution centre and have gained an engineering degree previously. Candidate must have earthworks and deep drainage experience. Project experience over £15m+ advantageable. You must have full tickets.
Rates are negotiable for this role. Please apply below for more details