We're looking for a Shop Supervisor to work for our client at their Tenby shop in Southwest Wales.
They are the UK's leading and best-known food on the go retailer.
If you can demonstrate experience of providing leadership in a retail setting, ideally food or drink, then you could be perfect for our client and we'd love to see your CV.
Please note: This is a part-time role working 20 hours per week over 5 days and you'll be required to work at weekends. Shifts are between the shop opening hours of 6am and 6pm, typically being anything between 4 and 8 hours. Full details of how this will work will be revealed at interview.
- Playing a key role in the day to day running of the Tenby shop, leading shifts and ensuring all customers receive great products and a friendly service
- Food preparation as well as ensuring that the shop is clean, hygienic and welcoming at all times
- Opening and closing the shop, running shifts, stock counting, and cashing up
- Experience of providing leadership in a retail setting, ideally food or drink
- Additional experience of communicating with people from all walks of life and constantly focus on customers
- Strong numeracy skills, basic computer literacy and a flexible approach to working hours
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Enthusiasm and a keen customer focused approach to the role
- Basic salary: Up to £9.55 per hour for the ideal candidate
- Additional benefits: Generous staff discount scheme, offering you up to 50% off food, profit share scheme where the company distributes 10% of its profits and allows you to share in the success of the business, free life assurance after 1 years' continuous service, company pension scheme and share save and share incentive schemes, healthcare plans, cycle to work scheme, plus much more
Think that this Shop Supervisor role is the perfect job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you. Just click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be perfect for this Shop Supervisor position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Team Leader, Duty Manager, Line Manager, Shift Leader or as a Store Supervisor. We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role