Shift Maintenance Engineer (Continental Shift)
We are currently looking for a qualified engineer to join a maintenance team in a data centre in Chiswick, not far from Chiswick Park Station.
Easily the most balanced and rewarding shift pattern, Continental Rotating Shift Days and Nights;
3 Nights, 4 Off, 3 Days + 3 Nights, 4 Off, 4 Days, 6 Off, 4 Nights, 4 Off ... etc
12-hour shifts, either 07:00 to 19:00 or 19:00 to 07:00
If you then factor in holiday to your rota you can really achieve the ultimate in work life balance.
Responsibilities of the Shift Maintenance Engineer
* Planned Preventative Maintenance of all HVAC plant
* Knowledge of Critical systems, UPS and Standby Generators
* Mechanical and Electrical experience
* Working knowledge of AHU's, FCU's, Heat Exchangers, Controls, Electrical distribution Ensuring that all statutory building compliance is upheld
* Attending to breakdowns and failures related to pumps, valves and strainers.
About You as the Shift Maintenance Engineer
* Qualified Engineer with certificates, ideally apprentice trained
* Electrical and Mechanical skills
* Experience with large scale HVAC systems
* Steady and progressive work history
* Experienced in work on large scale building services applications
There is a small engineering and facilities team on site and you would be a key part of the shift team, providing the Mechanical, Electrical and HVAC technical expertise covering the plant for the landlord services.
High Earning Potential! We have calculated that just by covering the holidays of your opposite shift colleague you can guarantee a minimum of £6,500 in overtime for starters, and you know that there will be much more than that on top.
If you are a Shift Maintenance Engineer or Building Services Maintenance Engineer with an Electrical/Mechanical qualification who would like to work outside of London on a rotating continental shift, then please contact us and send in your CV