Advanced Diesel Engineering is a Generator and Switchgear Acoustic housing specialist responsible for the design, manufacture, installation and service of our unique products.
To support our continued growth we are looking for an experienced Service Support Coordinator.to join our Pontefract site.
Do you have experience of Project support in an engineering setting?
We are looking for experienced individuals to provide support to the Service Team, including Sales, Service Engineers and the Service Manager to assist their roles in the administration, control and management of Team activities. We are looking for someone who is conscientious in their way of working, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative, and who can cope with the pace of production whether working as part of a team or on their own.
Key Job roles to include:
* Ordering and stock control of parts and consumables for engine and generator services, critical spare parts for breakdowns and warranty work.
* Administration support to maintain customer records, filing and controlling of service, breakdown and warranty reports, invoicing customers for work done.
* Support for planning Service Engineers' work, as well as emergency breakdowns, responses and warrant call out work.
* Maintaining Service Team records on planning software (Protean) - in-house training provided.
* Control and administration of waste consignments (removal and safe disposal of waste products, recording and filing of appropriate documentation) in compliance with waste regulations.
* Support to Service Sales in providing quotations.
* Responding to telephone and email requests for servicing and warranty work.
Essential knowledge and experience:
* Experience of working in an engineering/service office environment
* Ability to communicate at all levels - externally to Clients & Suppliers; internally to Director Level.
* Good organizational and planning skills
* Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Desirable knowledge and experience
* Machine Service Engineering or manufacturing experience
* Use of Protean Field Service software
ADE Ltd do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Hours of work: 40 hours per week - Monday to Friday (Apply online only)
Salary:negotiable depending on experience
No Agencies thank you