First Line Support Agent
Location: Fujitsu - Bracknell - RG12
Day shifts - start on £9.00 raising to £10.19
Hours: 40 hours a week on a rolling rota between the hours of 07:00 to 19:00
This is an ideal opportunity to progress your IT career within Fujitsu - as an IT organisation boasting global partnerships with the world's leading IT providers, including Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix and VM Ware.
So if you want to really kick-start your IT career, apply here to begin the journey.
Fujitsu's Service Desk supports around 250,000 Ministry of Defense users globally 24 x 7, for fault reporting and providing end-to-end operational service. We are looking for reliable and enthusiastic customer service agents to join our expanding IT team.
Normal working hours will be distributed on a shift basis between 07:00 and 19:00 on weekdays, weekends and bank holidays. But as a guide, individuals will usually only need to work one weekend in 8.
· Obtaining accurate user/fault information and logging all details on the call management system
· Providing first-line technical support & troubleshooting
· To provide levels of customer service in line with contractual SLA's and internal call quality targets.
- Full training will be provided in a classroom based and budding system.
Skills - Required:
· Excellent customer service skills
· Basic knowledge of IT
· An analytical approach to problem solving
· A commitment to the customer and to continuous learning and personal development
· Good interpersonal skills
· High personal standards
· Tolerance of stressful situations
· An ability to work well within a team
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's .
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age