Service Chemist Technician
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a Service Chemist Technician to gain entry into the Specialty Chemical industry or who wants to build on their knowledge and experience as full training for the role will be given.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES: Service Chemist Technician
* Produce technical reports to meet Customer requirements.
* Communicate effectively with all levels of personnel within the company and Customer's organisations.
* Accurate record and document keeping.
* Check on site equipment is functioning correctly. Carry out simple checks and calibrations, reporting any faults to the company account manager
* Ensuring all test kits are fit for purpose and available for use at short notice.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE: Service Chemist Technician
* Ideal candidate will have an understanding of Chemistry gained via HNC/ HND Chemistry or equivalent; BSc Chemistry of equivalent; or relevant work experience.
* Computer literacy e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook through experience and training
* A flexible approach to working
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Writes in a clear and concise manner, using appropriate grammar, style and language for the reader
* Speaks clearly, fluently and in a compelling manner to both individuals and groups
Interested Please apply