We are working with a market leading global CRO who are committed to bringing life changing drugs and therapies to quickly to market and have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Statistical Programmer to join them. If you are interested in progressing your career with a global firm that supports innovative thinking and that challenges you to never stop learning this may be the role for you!
This is a home based role (office based if preferred is an option) where you will be included as a department member and encouraged to join regular social events to be part of a team rather than a remote worker. You can be based in the UK, Spain, Germany, France, Italy, Poland, Ireland or Greece with other European countries also considered.
As a Senior Statistical Programmer you will bring your technical SAS programming skills, initiative and dedication to quality to develop statistical programs for the creation of TFL's, analysis datasets and transfer files for internal and external clients.
What you will be doing:
- Lead, manage and execute programming deliverables
- Act as overall Programming Lead for a complete program of studies for a small/moderate project
- Plan and implement resources, task allocation and tracking of workload
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Monitor programming activities in terms of added value and controlling costs
- Support Business Development activities, including participation in sponsor calls and meetings
What you will need to have:
- An advanced knowledge of data structures (e.g., CDISC SDTM, ADaM), software development lifecycle and their implementation
- Lead experience - able to manage timelines, resources and overall quality in a client-facing capacity
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage complex assignments, including competing tasks and timelines
- Strong working knowledge of the types of risks associated with a study and the impact on key parameters, such as study timelines
What you will receive:
- Excellent salary and extensive benefits package
- Annual performance related bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Healthy work life balance
- Excellent training and development to give a clear career development path
Working for a global leading CRO with offices all over the world opens up endless opportunities so if you're looking for a new challenge apply today!..... click apply for full job details