We are working with a Global CRO who are passionate about being data and technically agile, and driving enhanced value for clients and patients. Determined to improve patient health, they provide industry-leading statistical, programming and clinical pharmacology contributions through global delivery.
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Statistical Programmer to be home based in the UK or across Europe. A company that are proud of their truly collaborative and winning culture they believe in a flexible work life balance and have an award winning training and development programme encouraging growth across the business.
As a Senior Statistical Programmer you will perform advanced bioinformatics programming activities for the statistical and computational considerations of research projects. Working independently as a lead programmer or project lead role on complex studies and providing training and guidance to junior team members.
What you will be doing:
- Act as the lead programmer or project lead on studies of significant complexity, to conduct team meetings, develop and maintain project timelines, assess and forecast resources, and monitor study budgets.
- Assume leadership responsibility as a contributing member of a multidisciplinary project team.
- Manage and document assignments to meet timelines and deliver high quality work, being familiar with any relevant contractual obligations or limits.
- Increases knowledge base and professional skills in areas including programming, technology and techniques, clinical trials, and the pharmaceutical industry.
- Provides training, guidance, and project leadership to junior team members.
What you will need:
- In-depth understanding of SAS.
- In-depth understanding of relational data base structure and complex data systems.
- Able to independently and effectively organise and manage multiple assignments with challenging timelines.
- Have solid project management skills to act as project lead across the most challenging and complex projects.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and capable in training and mentoring.
What's in it for you:
- Work for an organisation dedicated to supporting and fostering work-life balance and flexibility.
- Home based equipment provided.
- Annual performance-related bonus.
- Access to award winning learning and development program to develop your career...... click apply for full job details