- Position: Senior Service Engineer - CCTV & Electronic Integrated Security
- Salary: £32,000 - £38,000 per annum (depending on experience) +OTE of £45k- £55k
- Location: Sussex & Surrey
- Contract: Permanent, Full-Time
Senior Service Engineer:
- Are you naturally self-motived and self-disciplined?
- Do you enjoy managing your own time and diary?
- Would you thrive working in a busy and rewarding environment?
- Does working for a company that encourages progression and invests in their team appeal to you?
- Are you already an experienced Senior Service Engineer and currently working within a senior technical environment?
- Do you have a proven track record in the Electronic Security Industry?
- Are you interested in working for a company that works with the latest technology embracing the exciting world of IP?
- Does being involved in all aspects of commercial and technical lifecycle management appeal to you?
- Do you enjoy variety within a position and would have easy access to the Sussex and Surrey area?
- Are you keen to work for a highly established company that offers good career opportunities and supports you in your training?
If you answer 'YES' to some the above, then please don't delay and get in touch with the smart10 team today
Your profile & qualifications:
- To be considered as loyal, dependable, reliable with integrity
- Personable with strong 'client facing' skills in communication and problem solving
- Good organisational skills, particularly in organising your own time, and maintaining high and recognisable standards throughout your own commitments
- A strong knowledge and qualification in electronics
- Good current working knowledge of PC/IP and digital technology
- Knowledge and experience with network programming and management
- H&S compliance and awareness
- A naturally intuitive approach to fault finding
- A hunger to learn and excel in front of your customers and team
- Good administrative house-keeping
- Be a participator not a commentator
- Equally comfortable working independently as well as able to be a team player when required
The Company provides for:
- Company commercial vehicle
- All access equipment (including mechanical) training
- Diagnostic equipment
- Substantial extra earnings via commission from all lifecycle and upgrade revenue from your area
- Bespoke and long-term training program
- Career pathway planning
- Medical cover
- Pension contribution
- Comms allowance
- VPN for updates, statistics and collaboration
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Smart10 Recruitment Group, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days if you have been shortlisted.