Senior Mechanical Engineer
Salary: Up to £65,000
- Provide and conduct novel and innovative solutions to mechatronics design /production requirements.
- Research and implement new technologies, components and processes.
- Liaise with electronics and software engineers for integration of technologies.
- Conduct work according to QMS requirements.
- Mentor and supervise junior engineer staff in line with project requirements.
- Liaise with suppliers/third party contractors and suppliers according to project needs.
- Provide related documentation for regulatory and certification requirements.
- Perform other activities as required by the Company and ensure the activities are conducted in line with regulatory and the company's requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, design engineering or related
- 5+ years’ industrial experience in mechanical, mechanism or mechatronics design
- Familiar to mechanical design for manufacturing and/or testing
- Managing experience on manufacturing process