CALLING ALL SENIOR DIGITAL DESIGNERS - WE'RE HIRING!
Role: Senior/ Lead Digital Designer
Hours: Permanent, Full time, 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday
Location: Islington (Angel), London
Salary: £60,000 per annum
At VF Recruitment we are proud to work in partnership with such a fresh and forward-thinking organisation such as this. Our client is working in the cat food market, offering specifically designed food made for enjoyment and cat health. They use 100% fresh premium meat, and they are Hiring Now!
They are a growing, ambitious, passionate high growth start-up. With an in-house team of vets and nutritionists they are led by their mission to make cats healthier and happier. They're proud of what they do, proud of their exceptional products that are already making a genuine difference for their clients/customers with fantastic reviews and you'll be a central part of that.
Millions of cat parents see our ads every month, and as our Senior Digital Designer Lead, you have the opportunity to improve our creative and storytelling to leave a remarkable first impression of our brand and drive tens of thousands of new customers to try our 100% Fresh cat food.
As our Digital Designer Lead, you will help define our paid digital media vision, own and create the assets that grow our base of trialists, and analyse performance to continually drive engagement and sales. You will relish in the creativity and challenges needed to continually produce engaging and best-in-class assets to scale our online sales and audiences fast and effectively - with the role weighted towards paid social video creation and landing page design.
* Imagine and create best-in-class video and static video ads for paid social channels to drive high-intent traffic to our website and landing pages (including but not limited to FB, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube)
* Direct, and sometimes produce, video and stills content for paid social channel adverts
* Imagine and create engaging landing pages to convert leads to trialists
* Work closely with our Head of Acquisition and team to objectively analyse the performance of published ads and landing pages to develop and share insights that drive big improvements in lead engagement and trialist acquisition
* Stay ahead of new paid social channels and digital acquisition growth ideas and trends
* 3+ years in a designer's role, whether agency and/ or client-side, with your key ownership area being paid video ad creation and motion skills
* Visual storyteller who understands the importance of emotion in creating engaging creative to drive results
* Wunderkind with Adobe Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, AfterEffects and comfortable in Sketch, Figma, and/ or Adobe XD with a knowledge of web design standard methodologies
* Real world photography and videography experience to produce basic testimonial videos and stills
* Mission-driven, high energy and a natural sense of curiosity and urgency for results
* Proven track record and portfolio of best-in-class videos ads and landing pages that drove conversions
* Natural conversation starter and extrovert who enjoys engaging with people to brainstorm new creative campaigns
* Strong analytical capabilities to complement creativity and first-hand trialist acquisition insights
* Ideally you have a cat, or two or three! And you are passionate about doing the right thing for them!
What we offer:
* Career-defining opportunity in being instrumental to scaling our brand, fast
* Meaningful equity in a fast growing, early-stage business
* No egos and a small, close-knit team
* Monthly team socials
* 25 days of holiday every year plus your birthday off
* 4 weeks WFA (work from anywhere) policy
* 1-2 days WFH every week
* 12-weeks paternity / maternity leave
* Discount on our range of fresh Pet meals
* Comprehensive AXA health insurance including optical and dental
* Yearly personal development budget
* Company pension
* Office perks such as: fresh fruit, soft drinks and all the tea and coffee you can drink, weekly pastries, great banter and a cat (and dog) friendly office
To apply for this vacancy or request more information please send your CV in application to VF Recruitment.
Please Note: When it come to your privacy, at VF Recruitment - we take it seriously.
All you need to know is that when you apply, we will process your details with the utmost care, we pass on your application for the clients review for the vacancy you have applied for only. We may contact you via telephone/text/email in regards to the vacancy, but your data is held and processed in accordance of your application for the vacancy, in terms of recruitment fulfilment.
If you have any pre-application questions please contact us first, just let us know the job reference, Thanks and Good luck, VF Recruitment