Company and Role:
My client is looking for a proactive and technical support candidate who can come with experience and an openness to learn and adapt to a busy production environment. We're looking for someone with a positive attitude to delivering excellent customer service, working in an on-site, hands-on role. This role will offer excellent technical development opportunities, as the manager is keen to involve all staff in the delivery of projects. These will that impact right across the end user environment and production estate and includes new-site deployments as well as improvement and modernisation upgrades.Responsibilities:
- Provide technical 2nd line support to the business
- Administer and support internal infrastructure
- Administration of Cisco Meraki
- Managing Cisco Secure Endpoint
- Managing CES email filter.
- New infrastructure installations (non-project)
- Assist in procurement for IT Infrastructure.
- Server support, maintenance and patching.
- Administration of IT Service Management tool.
- Assisting and adding value to IT Projects
- Update and manage documentation relating to IT Network & Infrastructure.
- Backup & Restore support
- Helping to train / upskill junior team members
Experience of managing and supporting a range of on site infrastructure technology and end user hardware is essential.We're looking for candidates with a mixture of the below tech but not necessarily everything. If you've worked with similar tools and would like the opportunity to grow and develop in other areas this is the perfect role!
- Microsoft InTune
- Microsoft AutoPilot
- Cisco Security Suite (Secure Endpoint/CES/Umbrella/DUO)
- Meraki for both Wireless & Environmental Monitoring
- Office 365
- Windows 10 for PCs
- Windows Server 2019
- IP Telephony
- CCTV and Access Control Systems