Senior Firmware Engineer - FPGA:
Amoria Bond are looking for a senior firmware engineer to join our client in the Oil and Gas industry in the South East. We are looking for someone who is particularly specialist in FPGA to develop software tools for integrated and cross-correlated signal sensors. You will be responsible for delivering appropriate simulations, write technical reports and take project ownership.
Role and responsibilities:
- develop firmware for embedded systems
- closely working with electronic engineers on PCBs and testing
- develop automated system backend software
- maintain thorough and detailed records
Skills and Experience necessary:
- High speed electronics design using FPGA (VHDL)
- Analogue electronics and ASIC systems
- Software architecture for automated systems
- Great communication and organization
- Experience in oil and gas essential
This is a great opportunity for the right Firmware Engineer. Apply now or contact Rachael Toon at Amoria Bond for more information.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role