Job Title: Business Partnering Finance & Strategy
Contract Type: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract to initially cover Maternity leave
Salary: £47k Basic plus Bonus Flexible hours, Pension, Benefits,
Location: Home Based but would be required potentially to travel to West Yorkshire 1 day a week
Purpose: Working for a leading Financial Services organisation
To support the Senior Manager of Financial Strategy & Risk in the on-going development of Financial Strategy, encompassing long term balance sheet, net interest margin and customer value management. This includes taking a leading role in supporting the on-going development and integration of balance sheet strategy in the business through the provision of sound and robust analysis, use of funds transfer pricing for product pricing and balance sheet management, and leading to improve business understanding of the drivers of profitability, at customer and channel level.
- Commercial Business Partnering experience
- Open to industry background although Financial services would be advantageous
- Ability to understand, interpret and manipulate numerical data with ease.
- The ability to produce and interrogate analysis, using this to engage and work in partnership with key stakeholders
- Ability to influence decision making through strong business partnering relationships at same and senior level
- Ability to take individual initiative to drive things forward, taking ownership for own and team deliverables.
- An inquisitive and curious mind, seeking to understand and challenge.
- Excellent communication skills, able to clearly articulate through verbal and written communication
- Passionate about making a difference and adding long term value to the Society
- A self-starter, driving personal development and career progression
- Commitment to role modelling behaviours and ways of working that align with Skipton Values
- Very strong commercial acumen and ability to think on a strategic level, understanding how the bigger picture comes together.
Location: Based from home or in Skipton candidates will be considered from: Skipton, Burnley, Leeds, West Yorkshire, Bradford, Harrogate, Wakefield, Huddersfield, Halifax, York, Manchester, Newcastle, Sheffield, Preston, Derby, Nottingham, Cambridge, Stoke, Liverpool...... click apply for full job details