We keep you mobile by sourcing a vast range of tyres from around the world, and supply our customers from our 11 UK distribution centres, using our own fleet of vehicles and drivers. Amongst UK automotive businesses, we are the 'go-to' people who strive for excellence in delivering a first class service with first class products. Our products come from a natural resource and we also offer customers recycling service after use.
Our passionate and dedicated teams of people are at the heart of everything we do. They are the key to our success.
Our Tyre Technicians are based nationally within Dealership Centres. They are the vital people who go above and beyond to exceed customer's expectations and ensure the quality tyres we supply, are fitted to the highest safety standards.
Without their expertise, attention to detail and excellent customer service we would not be the successful business we are today.
The Role Purpose:
To Manage and Deliver an excellent Tyre fitting service at an appointed dealership ensuring quality and customer service standards are met, whilst ensuring daily targets are achieved. To be responsible for supervising work load and management of other colleagues at the Dealership. To coach staff to improve sales, customer service and technical skills.
- Manage Day to Day Tyre Fitting Service of the Dealership
- Ensuring customers receive a prompt, reliable and safe service.
- Adhering to essential safety standards and site best practise at all times.
- Manage and Motivate staff
- On-going Staff Training and assessment
- Stock checks
- Staff induction
- Maintaining high standards of housekeeping.
- A Full Driving Licence is mandatory.
- Proven track record of tyre fitment
- Numerical ability to ensure effective stock control
- The ability to work and thrive in fast-paced customer driven environments.
- Have an organised and flexible approach, with excellent communication skills.
- Happy to work in a fast paced customer facing environment
- Ability to improve peoples performance through coaching
- Customer focused with a natural confidence towards sales
For the right candidate we can offer a career path with development, in a stable working environment.
Benefits include free uniform, PPE, pension, life assurance, annual holidays, Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), generous discount & cash back scheme with major retailers, as well as staff discounts with ETEL Group automotive companies.
So please apply and join us on our journey!..... click apply for full job details