We are currently looking for a Senior CSV Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Belfast area. As the Senior CSV Engineer you will be responsible for the creation of bespoke validation packages that comply with GMP, regulatory requirements and quality related procedures.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior CSV Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Senior CSV Engineer you will support the preparation of GxP Computerised System Lifecycle documents including validation plans, risk assessments, qualification protocols and validation reports.
2. The Senior CSV Engineer will design, generate and execute test plans, managing and reporting findings raised during all types of testing.
3. As the Senior CSV Engineer you will be responsible for the continuous improvement of testing strategies and productivity.
4. The Senior CSV Engineer will perform business analysis activities whilst planning, organising and prioritising their own workload and assisting other team members in doing so.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior CSV Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Engineering, Computer Sciences or a relevant science discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in Validation in the Pharmaceutical industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Validation in a Biologic or Pharmaceutical Environment.
Key Words: Validation Specialist / Validation Engineer / Validation / IQ / OQ / PQ / GMP / MHRA / HVAC / Biologic / Manufacturing / FDA / Serialisation / Laboratory Systems / Control Systems / Pharmaceutical / cGMP / Senior CSV Engineer / Computer Systems Validation
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves