A Senior Control & Motion Engineer, qualified to Degree level and with proven experience in setting up and programming PLCs, industrial communications, motor drivers and instrumentation, will join a Global name in pneumatics and automation technology at their European Technical Centre. Salary details on application.
This role will involve a mix of technical product support, setting up and programming PLCs as well as the delivery of training and presentations.
To be considered you'll have the following:
• A minimum of a 2.1 Bachelors Degree in a relevant Engineering discipline.
• Proven experience configuring and programming PLCs.
• Proven experience with industrial communication protocols such as PROFINET, Ethernet/IP, EtherCAT, IO-Link.
• Experience configuring and programming motor drives.
• Experience with Linear, rotary and gripping electrical motion applications.
• Excellent Communication and presentation skills with knowledge of Japanese or another European language beneficial.
• A valid Passport and driving Licence as some UK and European travel required.
Apply now for full details. A competitive salary will be offered with benefits to include Private Medical Insurance, ongoing training, company rewards and benefits portal