Job Title Senior Children Residential Support Worker
Hours Full flexible over a 7-day week
Salary £24,000 plus
Royal Educare are currently seeking an experienced and suitably qualified Senior Residential Support Worker who would like to utilise their experience, knowledge and creativity for the benefit of the young people in our clients Residential Children's Home in Bridgend.
You must hold a recognised qualification, either NVQ Level 3 Health and Social Care - Children and Young People or QCF Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care - Children and Young People
Our client offers a great rate of pay plus a generous sleep-in allowance, comprehensive training and on-going personal development.
* Are you motivated, determined and resilient?
* Are you flexible and able to adapt to challenging situations?
* Do you hold Diploma Level 3 Residential Childcare or equivalent?
* Do you want to help the children and young people in our care to fulfil their potential by enabling them to understand their past, live for today and look forward to a brighter future?
* Do you hold a full UK driving licence?
* Are you able to work shifts and sleep-ins?
If you can answer yes then we encourage you to APPLY TODAY!
An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and registration with the Care Council for Wales are required for this position. You must also be a driver with a licence for manual transmission.
Please do not apply for this role if you do not have the necessary experience or qualification