Senior Care Assistant required for disabled residential home in Stoke-On-Trent. Starting ASAP.
The home is well-respected in the community for the high standards of quality care provided to older people and to adults with a physical disability. The home specialises in hearing impairment and deafness, speech impairment as well as stroke victims.
You will be responsible for ensuring the home maintains the high standards of care provided to residents and can promote a healthy, safe, and enjoyable experience.
This is a relatively small residential home with just 14 residents and offers a peaceful experience for both residents and staff.
* supervise a team of care assistants
* write care plans
* monitor patients' vital signs, like blood pressure and heart rate
* complete patient medication records
* develop and lead activities for service users
* keep families up to date about their relative's progress
* train and mentor new staff
* attend team meetings with service managers
* provide emergency cover
You will need:
* A compassionate nature and good communication skills
* The passion to really make a difference to someone's life
* The right to work in the UK
* Excellent level of English, both spoken and written
* Pass the Enhanced Disclosure checks by the Disclosure Barring Service
What we offer:
* £9.22 per hour
* 37.5 hour work week
* 5.6 weeks paid holiday
* Paid Disclosure Check
* Full help & support
Do you want to help people in need and ensure the best quality of care?
Do you have previous experience working as a Care Assistant?
Send us your resume through this job advertisement or directly at . Applications close on 16th October 2020