Residents are at the heart of everything we do. Come and join our friendly team in a part time role.
We are currently looking for people to work with us, whose values reflect ours.
You'll be part of our friendly, positive and supportive team providing a high standard of care to our residents at Oakwood Court.
You will be responsible for caring for people with a wide range of needs as well as dispensing medication. If you are caring, customer focused, able to keep accurate records and committed to providing a high standard of care then this could be the role for you.
- Acting within the care team and in accordance with organisational policies and procedures, to supervise, support and assist in the induction and training of the care staff.
- Act as the senior person on duty in the absence of the Home Manager and Deputy
- Assist in the regular review of risk assessments and care plans in accordance with legislation or where the needs of any resident alter.
- Administer residents' medication in accordance with the Home's drug administration system and pharmaceutical guidelines.
- Assist in maintaining a high standard of care and a homely environment for the residents.
Previous experience of working in the Health Care sector is essential as well as NVQ level 3 or 4 or equivalent.
Working hours: 15 hour per week
Successful candidate must be available to work alternate weekends
In return, you will have an access to other benefits and bonus schemes. We'll give you excellent support and continuous learning and development, as well as free uniform and parking. Sussex Housing & Care is a not for profit organisation which means that we reinvest any financial surplus back into the organisation to benefit our residents and employees. We are Real Living Wage employer...... click apply for full job details